Our TwinTime Student Cards are a ‘hands on’ teaching resource for children learning the time elements of the primary school numeracy curriculum.
• Double-sided teaching resource that features a Past & To dial on one side, and a 24 hour time dial on the other; both have independently moveable hands on both sides.
• 15 x 20 cm, made from high gloss write on wipe off PVC sheet, each side has a space below the clock to write the time displayed on the clock.
• Simple teaching systems: 2 steps to learn 24-hour time; 3 steps to learn Past & To.
• Displays all the information children need to learn to tell the time on analogue clocks.
• Useful for counting forwards and backwards from 30; for learning fractions; and counting in 5s and 10s.